Completed in September 1999, Mary Emery Hall is CCM's central administrative and instructional space, as well as the home for the college's impressive electronic media facilities.
- College and administrative offices
- Expanded classroom and teaching studio facilities, including two large master classrooms
- The Walter and Marilyn Bartlett Television Production Center, consisting of a full multi-camera television studio and control room
- The Lawrence A. Leser Newsroom equipped with a Comprompter ENR system
- The J. Ralph Corbett Audio Production Center with audio recording studio
- The Judy and Jim Van Cleave Multimedia Laboratory
- The Jack and Joan Strader Radio Center, a closed circuit cable radio station, a teleconferencing facility and the TV Cable Channel 4
- Electronic piano lab with 200 pianos
- Early Music and World Music lab
- Division offices for electronic media; composition, musicology and theory; and music education.
- Internet-ready classrooms
- Faculty offices