We can only accept payments made with checks.
- $80 due with the application, non-refundable (NEW: Application fees received after the program is full will be refunded!)
- Checks should be payable to "University of Cincinnati". Acceptances will be notified starting March 12, 2012.
- Due upon acceptance: $520.
- Checks should be payable to "University of Cincinnati".
- Limited scholarship funds are available and will be awarded on the basis of need/merit.
- There is a 10% participation fee discount for students applying as pre-formed ensembles.
Graduate and undergraduate academic credit is available for an extra fee, to be paid separately by check or credit card. The course number is: 16 FAM 630. University of Cincinnati credit hour fees are subject to change.
Accent12 will award full tuition fellowships to ONE college and ONE graduate pre-formed string quartet or piano trio. To apply for a fellowship, please send individual applications and add the quartet's resume, individual players' resumes, a brief statement in which you explain why you feel you qualify and TWO letters of recommendation. The two selected ensembles will perform in a special recital and will have leadership roles in Accent12.
Accent12 will award one full tuition assistantship to a composition student who will act as a coordinator for the composition seminar during the festival. Applicants need to have time availability in the month preceding the festival, and must be organized, reliable and committed to the success of the seminar. To apply for the assistantship, please add the following in your application package: your complete resume, a brief statement in which you explain why you feel you qualify and TWO letters of recommendation.