1. How was input gathered and from whom?
- Through an anonymous online survey of CCM faculty, staff, students alumni, patrons and community members.
- 576 surveys were collected with 47% of the data collected from current CCM students.
2. How was the data vetted?
- Constituent meetings were held seperately with students, staff, and members of the Friends of CCM and Alumni Governing Board.
- CCM’s Executive Council – made up of faculty division heads and college administrators – created action items for The Path Forward, which were further refined by the Dean’s Leadership Council
3. What are some of the early wins of ONECCM?
- Identified five Strategic Priorities for The Path Forward
- Attract and Retain the Best Faculty, Staff and Students
- Sustainable Excellence in Performing and Media Arts,
- Innovative Teaching and Learning
- World-Class Facilities
- Nimble, Effective Organization
- Successfully melded the Friends of CCM and Alumni Governing Boards
- Currently on draft eight of a new CCM administrative structure
4. Can I become involved in the process?
Yes! Please share your feedback on our draft vision, mission and objective statements and strategic priorities at ccm.uc.edu/about/oneccm/whereweregoing or contact email@example.com.