This spring, CCM paid tribute to seven retiring faculty members who gave 171 years of combined service to CCM. These members of the CCM family have dedicated themselves to continuing the college’s legacy as a leading training center for the performing and media arts.
- Lee Fiser, Professor of Violincello and former member of the LaSalle Quartet, 1975-2017
- Allen Otte, Professor of Percussion and member of Percussion Group Cincinnati, 1977-2017
- Piotr Milewski, Professor of Violin, 1995-2017
- Mary Stucky, Professor of Voice, 1990-2017
- Kimberly Daniel de Acha, Professor of Voice, 2010-2017
- Patti James, Professor of Dance, 1999-2017
- Ben Terry Lusk, Professor of Opera/Vocal Coaching, 1999-2017