GUYS AND DOLLS AND THE SAINTS AND SINNERS BASH
A Musical Fable of Broadway
Based on a Story and Characters of Damon Runyon
Music and Lyrics by Frank Loesser
Book by Jo Swerling and Abe Burrows
Diane Lala, director and choreographer
Roger Grodsky, musical director
Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018
Schedule of Events:
- Sponsor Reception at CCM’s Patricia Corbett Theater: 6 p.m. (only available for sponsors)
- Performance of Guys and Dolls at CCM’s Corbett Auditorium: 7 p.m.
- Saints and Sinners Bash at the Great Hall in UC’s Tangeman University Center: 9:30-11:30 p.m.
University of Cincinnati
All Dolled Up (1940s attire encouraged)
Sponsorship and Host tickets to Guys and Dolls and the Saints and Sinners Bash are available now and can be purchased over the telephone at 513-556-2100. Sponsorship levels begin at $600, visit ccm.uc.edu/support/events for more details.
- Saint $250 – price includes one ticket to Guys and Dolls performance, one ticket to Saints and Sinners Bash, one ticket to CCM Musical Theatre’s “Not Famous Yet” Showcase on March 15, 2019, valet parking and program recognition
- Sinner $175 – price includes one ticket to Guys and Dolls performance, one ticket to Saints and Sinners Bash, valet parking and program recognition
- General Public Tickets: $125 – price includes one ticket to Guys and Dolls performance, one ticket to Saints and Sinners Bash and membership to CCMpower
- CCM Alumni and Young Professional (40 and under) Tickets: $75 – price includes one ticket to Guys and Dolls performance, one ticket to Saints and Sinners Bash and membership to CCMpower
Tickets for general admission, young professional and CCM alumni become available on Monday, Sept. 10, 2018.
Seating is limited. Event proceeds raised by CCMpower support student scholarships for CCM’s “stars of tomorrow” and also help fund student and ensemble travel, master class opportunities and collaborative projects.
Parking and Directions
Parking is available in the CCM Garage (located at the base of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Please visit uc.edu/parking for more information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors. Additional parking is available off-campus at the new U Square complex on Calhoun Street and other neighboring lots.
For directions to CCM Village, visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions.
The result of a merger of the Friends of CCM and the CCM Alumni Governing Board, CCMpower is a volunteer group of fans, advocates and alumni dedicated to empowering students and fueling the future of the arts through scholarship opportunities and more. This new organization is a combination of people who love and support the arts along with graduates of CCM investing back in their school. To learn more, visit ccm.uc.edu/ccmpower.
Declared “one of the nation’s leading conservatories” by The New York Times, the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) is a preeminent institution for the performing and media arts. The school’s educational roots date back to 1867, and a solid, visionary instruction has been at its core since that time.
CCM offers nine degree types (BA, BM, BFA, MFA, MM, MA, AD, DMA, PhD) in nearly 120 possible majors. The synergy created by housing CCM within a comprehensive public university gives the college its unique character and defines its objective: to educate and inspire the whole artist and scholar for positions on the world’s stage.
CCM is the largest single source of performing arts presentations in the state of Ohio. All event dates and programs are subject to change. For a complete calendar of events, please visit us online at ccm.uc.edu.