This page is for articles by E-Media students on any topic of interest.
- Nicole Hamme gives 3 tips on standing out as an E-Media Student
- Quintin Faler describes what kind of equipment will you be working with.
- A list of great holiday gifts for an E-Media student.
- Dan Imwalle reviews and compares two popular electronic devices, the iPad and Kindle
- Sarah Craig shares her top ten reasons why she loves E-Media.
- Billl Mahlock polls our students about texting while driving.
- Kole Ross enjoys volunteering at Radio Reading Services.
- Leah Addison fills us in on Twilight, the book series that has many girls swooning.
- There's no excuse not to be fit at UC. Shawn Bosse explains.
- Peter Rahn is Daddy to a toddler, a distinction he shares with two other students.
- Shawn Bosse has 10 tips for student cooks.
- Jaramy Carmody wants to share his experience producing a documentary about railroading in the Single Camera Production class.
- E-Media students love their music. Read Ryann Walton's story about Project Line Level, an effort spear-headed by seniors Zac Schmidt and Alex Parks.
Contact Jeni Vanlandingham, E-Media Program Coordinator with your idea.