On Tuesday, April 16, 2019, E-Media held its annual awards reception to honor 8 of it's outstanding students. The recipients of these awards are:
- Molly Henderson: Outstanding Senior Scholarship
- Nicole Fishburn: Atterton Alumni Scholarship
- Jonathan Kilberg: Michael Schiff Scholarship
- Maria Cordes: Michael Schiff Scholarship
- Nathan Phillips: Strader Radio/Audio Scholarship
- Carlos Herriott II: 4th Floor Creative Paid Internship
- Jack Bolander: CCM Summer Programs Paid Internship
- Makayla Boyd: WLWT Paid Internship
The reception for 80 was held for student award winners, their guests, graduating senior students, faculty, staff, and Internship Site Supervisors in the North Lounge of Nippert West Pavillion. Several E-Media Alumni were in attendance. Brian Leitten '02 was awarded "The Outstanding Alumni of 2019" award, a new award implemented by the division head, Kevin Burke in acknowledgement and appreciation of Brian's countless hours of contribution to E-Media's Production Master Class.
The department wishes to thank the sponsors of these awards which represents in excess of $15,000 and opportunities of a lifetime. Without their support, these awards would not be possible.
Congratulations to our 2019 Excellence Award Winners!