Whether you are an incoming freshman, a transfer student, or a non-traditional student, you're about to take a big step towards your future at the University of Cincinnati.
Have no fear - admission will be a process but we want to see you on campus, so we'll help you get started!
Here is the link to begin your application to CCM and the E-Media program, but we advise you to take the following steps to help make the process easier;
1) Download/read the CCM Application Handbook (PDF file, 428.3 kb). It has all the information you are going to need. Print this document and use it as a checklist for all the material you will need to submit.
(Please note - the CCM admissions application discusses the audition process. E-Media applicants are NOT required to schedule an audition)
2) Contact the College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) - There are requirements that you will need to satisfy in order to be accepted into the E-Media program, and the advisors at CCM will help you get everything in order.
Phone: 513-556-9479 (Undergraduate)
- Set up a tour - The University of Cincinnati can arrange a full tour for you, and you can also get a specialized tour of CCM and the E-Media department. You'll want to get comfortable with your future surroundings, we highly recommend this step!
- Inquire about speaking to an E-Media faculty member and/or current student - You're entering into an exciting field with many different options. Let us help you put a focus on what you want to accomplish at UC and beyond. If you already know the specifics of what you want to study, we'll connect you with people that are involved with your desired field.
3) Take a look at the E-Media Course Offerings - We have a wide array of classes within the E-Media discipline. What interests you the most about this field? Is there a specific area that you would like to specialize in? View the class offerings at the links below, and see what excites you!
4) Watch the below clip for guidance on your video essay - In order to be accepted to E-Media, you must submit a video essay. Let us know if you have further questions. Recording the essay is no exception, and we'd be happy to offer you advice!