Students may audition for the Acting Workshop either online or in-person. Priority is given to applications received by the published deadlines.
Online auditions will open in early November and close March 15, 2020* (getacceptd.com/ccm). There is a $30 fee to audition online. Select "CCM Preparatory Department and "Acting Workshop" from the drop down lists to start your application.
*Please note that applications may be submitted/viewed until April 30th, if any spaces remain.
In-person auditions for local students will be Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 12:00-3:00pm. Make sure you sign-up on the link below to reserve an audition time. Audition requirements are listed below and on the sign-up.
Sign-ups for in-person Acting auditions
All students should prepare the following for their audition
- In-person auditionees: Headshot OR Get accepted auditionees: Close up shot with slate
- One-page resume
- Two (2) contrasting monologues under two (2) minutes in length
- Have your teacher complete a recommendation form
- Teachers can complete the recommendation process online through Get Acceptd
- Alternately, teachers can complete this form (click to download) and either fax it to 513-556-1972 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org