Students may audition for the Voice Workshop either online or in-person. Priority is given to applications received by the published deadlines.
Online auditions will open in early November and close March 15, 2020 (getacceptd.com/ccm). There is a $30 fee to audition online. Select "CCM Preparatory Department and "Voice Workshop" from the drop down lists to start your application.
In-person auditions for local students will be Saturday, March 14, 2020 from 12:00-3:00pm. Make sure you sign-up on the link below to reserve an audition time. Audition requirements are listed below and on the sign-up.
Sign-ups for in-person Voice auditions
All students should prepare the following for their audition
- One-page resume
- 100-150 word essay answering the question, "What do you hope to gain from this experience?" (hard copy is fine for in-person auditions and a Word document is strongly preferred for online auditions)
- Two art songs with piano accompaniment
- one in English
- one in a foreign language of your choice
- Have your teacher complete a recommendation form
- Teachers can complete the recommendation process online through Get Acceptd
- Alternately, teachers can complete this form (click to download) and either fax it to 513-556-1972 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org