Directions and Parking
Directions to CCM
CCM is located on the UC Uptown West Campus.
From the North via I-71
Take the Taft Road exit (exit 3A). Continue on William Howard Taft one mile to Jefferson Avenue. Turn right onto Jefferson, then make an immediate left onto Corry Boulevard. The CCM Village and parking garage are at the end of Corry Boulevard.
From the South via I-71
Take the Reading Road exit on the left (exit 2). Continue north on Reading one mile. Veer left at the fork onto Burnet Avenue. Turn left on William Howard Taft, then right onto Jefferson Avenue and make an immediate left onto Corry Boulevard. The CCM Village and parking garage are at the end of Corry Boulevard.
From the North or South via I-75
Take the Hopple Street exit (exit 3). From the North: Turn left onto Hopple Street at the light. From the South: Turn right onto Hopple Street at the light. Hopple Street becomes Martin Luther King Drive. Follow Martin Luther King Drive up the hill to Jefferson Avenue. Turn right onto Jefferson, then turn right onto Corry Boulevard. The CCM Village and parking garage are at the end of Corry Boulevard.
Door-to-door online directions
For door-to-door directions, go to Google Directions and use "W Corry St and Jefferson Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45221" as your destination address. After following the directions provided, continue west on Corry until it ends at the entrance to the CCM garage.
CCM Event Parking
- Cost: $10
- Takes place for all events where more than 200 patrons are expected.
- CCM parking staff are on-site for these events.
- When events are scheduled, all visitors pay the event rate as they enter the CCM Garage whether or not they are attending the event.
- Exit gates will be open at the conclusion of the event.
- Parking passes may be prepurchased from the CCM Box Office or purchased by cash on entry.
|0 - 1||$3|
|1 - 1.5||$6|
|1.5 - 2||$7|
|2 - 2.5||$8|
|2.5 - 3||$9|
|3 - 24||$10 (Maximum)|
|Lost Entry Ticket||$20|
Evening and Weekend Rates
|Days||Rate Per Day
|Monday - Friday, enter after 3 p.m.
|Saturday - Sunday||$5|
Hourly Parking Payment
- Take your ticket with you when leaving your vehicle
- Signs in each facility will identify the location of the Pay Station.
- Payment must be made at the Pay Station prior to returning to your vehicle if paying with cash.
- The Pay Stations will accept cash payments of $1, $5, $10 and $20, as well as credit cards and a Bearcat Card.
- Credit card payments may be made at the exit gate.
- Visitors receiving vouchers may proceed directly to the exit lanes.
- Insert ticket/receipt as indicated at the exit
Other UC Garages
CCM patrons may choose to park at any of the garages on UC's West Campus. The alternate garage closest to CCM is the Calhoun Garage, located on Calhoun Street. More information on other UC garages.
Street Parking is available in the area surrounding the University. The locations nearest to CCM are on Calhoun Street, McMillan Avenue and Clifton Avenue. City of Cincinnati meters are in effect Monday-Saturday 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.