The first step in the application process is to review the following instructions regarding submission of the appropriate application and admissions materials.
Please select one of the following application types to learn more:
- Undergraduate Application Instructions for first time college students and students transferring from another college or university (non-UC students)
- Graduate Application Instructions for students who are applying to a Masters, Artist Diploma, or Doctorate degree program
- Additional Application Instructions for international applicants (undergraduate and graduate applicants who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents)
- Change in College and Program Application Instructions for current UC students who wish to change to a major within CCM
- Undergraduate Re-admission Application Instructions for previous UC students who wish to complete a CCM degree program
- Graduate Re-admission Application Instructions for students who have been inactive (not enrolled in their program) for three or more academic years
- Graduate Reinstatement available to students who have been inactive for less than three academic years
Check My Application Status
To check the status of your application and to find out if we’ve received your materials, please follow the links below.
Undergraduate applicants will log into their Check My Status page to retrieve their application reference number.
Graduate applicants will receive an email upon the submission of their application which will contain their application ID number. The application reference number (for undergraduates) or the application ID number (for graduates) are required for pre-screening submission to CCM's Get Acceptd website.