Areas of Study
Experience is calling. Find yours at UC's College-Conservatory of Music.
Nationally ranked and internationally renowned, CCM offers the benefit of a professional training conservatory within the setting of a comprehensive public university. Students have the opportunity to choose a course of study from nearly 120 possible majors across more than 20 academic departments.
Our degree offerings span the spectrum of the performing and media arts:
- BM: Music Performance, Music Education, Commercial Music Production, Composition
- BFA: Musical Theatre, Theatre Design and Production, Dance, Acting, Media Production
- BA: Music
- MM: Music Performance, Music Education, Composition, Music Theory, Musicology
- MFA: Theatre Design and Production
- MA/MBA: Arts Administration
- AD: Music Performance, Opera
- DMA: Music Performance, Composition
- PhD: Music Theory, Musicology
CCM also offers academic minors in Media Production and Music.
Next Lives Here
At the University of Cincinnati, we realize the impact our teaching, research, artistry and service can have on our community and the world. So, we don’t wait for change to happen. We break boundaries, boldly imagine and create what’s Next. To us, today’s possibilities spark tomorrow’s reality. That’s why we are leading urban public universities into a new era of innovation and impact, and that's how we are defining Next for the performing and media arts.
We're about engaging people and ideas - and transforming the world.
We are UC. Welcome to what's Next.