Directions and Parking
How to get to CCM
The College-Conservatory of Music is located on the University of Cincinnati's Uptown West Campus.
Take the Taft Road exit (exit 3A). Continue on William Howard Taft one mile to Jefferson Avenue. Turn right onto Jefferson, then make an immediate left onto Corry Boulevard. The CCM Village and parking garage are at the end of Corry Boulevard.
Take the Reading Road exit on the left (exit 2). Continue north on Reading one mile. Veer left at the fork onto Burnet Avenue. Turn left on William Howard Taft, then right onto Jefferson Avenue and make an immediate left onto Corry Boulevard. The CCM Village and parking garage are at the end of Corry Boulevard.
Take the Hopple Street exit (exit 3). From the North: Turn left onto Hopple Street at the light. From the South: Turn right onto Hopple Street at the light. Hopple Street becomes Martin Luther King Drive. Follow Martin Luther King Drive up the hill to Jefferson Avenue. Turn right onto Jefferson, then turn right onto Corry Boulevard. The CCM Village and parking garage are at the end of Corry Boulevard.
For door-to-door directions, go to Google Directions and use "W Corry St and Jefferson Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45221" as your destination address. After following the directions provided, continue west on Corry until it ends at the entrance to the CCM garage.
How to find the CCM Prep Office
CCM Prep's main office is located at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music's Corbett Center for the Performing Arts, room 3860.
The garage is located in the CCM Circle at the west end of Corry Street. After parking, exit vehicle and look for wall marked “Mary Emery Hall." Proceed to the elevator, take floor 3. Take a right off the elevator. Left at Prep Department Office (Room 3860).
Go through the southeast doors facing the circle, turn right and go down the first hallway on the left to Room 3860.
Parking passes are based on the number of hours spent in the CCM garage during a visit. You may purchase a pass for either three-hour or five-hour visits. These passes are multi-use and may be used as many times as you need to come to Preparatory programs during the semester. This year we are excited to add year-long passes for those who like to plan ahead.
How to Purchase Parking Passes
- Parking passes may be purchased from the CCM Preparatory office in person during regular business hours (the pass will be handed to you at time of sale).
- Passes may be purchased online at any time
- When purchasing online, parking passes require two business days of processing time. These passes will be held at the CCM Preparatory Office for pickup, unless you request that we mail yours to you.
- If you need your pass mailed to you, please send an email to email@example.com with your current mailing address. We will respond back on the day the passes are mailed out.
- Please note that the fee to replace a lost/missing pass is $20. Call the CCM Prep office at 513-556-2595 to purchase a replacement pass.
Finding a place to park during a class can be difficult at the uptown University of Cincinnati campus, and we are hopeful that this solution will work well for our families.