The CCM Computer Technology Department maintains and troubleshoots more than 400 computers, installs and updates UC-supported software, and installs and supports new computer equipment. The department consists of two full-time employees and several part-time student employees.
CCM's Computer Lab is located in 3207 Mary Emery Hall. The lab is open:
- Monday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- 21 iMac Computers (dual boot Windows and macOS)
- Printer, Copier (8.5" x 11", 11" x 14", and 11" x 17" )
- 21 MIDI keyboards
- Headphones (available for checkout)
- Document Scanner
- CD/DVD Burner (available for checkout)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Apple Logic Pro X (Mac Only)
- Autodesk Autocad 2019 (Windows Only)
- Avid Sibelius 8
- Lightwright 6
- MakeMusic Finale 26
- Microsoft Office Suite 2019
- Nemetschek Vectorworks 2019
- CCM Technology Intranet - Resources, services, policies and procedures related to CCM IT
- CCM IT Knowledge Base - Articles written by CCM IT Staff specifically for CCM Users.
- IT@UC Knowledge Base - Articles written by IT@UC for a variety of topics.
- CCM IT Kaltura Mediaspace Channel - Videos and tutorials generated by CCM IT demonstrating how to use various programs and tools
- Faculty Development Onestop - Training conducted by UCIT and the UC's Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CETL).
- Lynda - Online training and tutorials created by industry professionals.
- Safari Books Online - Large collection of Technology Books available full text online. Provided by UC Libraries.