CCM's "stars of tomorrow" are back on stage, and you get the best seats in the house!
The CCM Percussion Ensemble performs Mark Saya's Lámed Wufniks (1986) and Alan Sentman's Bookoctet (1996) in this excerpt from the ensemble's Feb. 23, 2022, concert coordinated by CCM faculty member James Culley.
CCM Dance performs Falling Upwards choreographed by Dance Department Chair Shauna Steele and set to the world premiere of Let Me Take You There by Aya Yoshida, Alexander Zemlinsky Prize for Composition winner.
Watch the CCM Chamber Orchestra perform Klaus Simon's arrangement of Gustav Mahler's Symphony No. 4 with soprano Felicity Tomkins in this excerpt from the ensemble's Sept. 24, 2021, concert. CCM faculty member Kevin Michael Holzman conducts.
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at how soprano Emma Marhefka, a first-year Master of Music student in Voice Performance at CCM, becomes Susanna from Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro. This mini documentary explores how CCM students, faculty and staff work together to bring one of opera's most beloved characters to life.
CCM Jazz celebrates the season with a performance of "O Holy Night" arranged by Mason Daugherty with vocals by Musical Theatre major Mikayla Renfrow, along with a rendition of "Jingle Bells" arranged by Myles Twitty. The performance features Mikayla Renfrow, vocals; Myles Twitty, trumpet; Ricky Roshell, tenor saxophone; Benjamin Crowder, trombone; Derek Johnson, drums; and Chris Caporale, piano.
Enjoy this concert excerpt of the CCM Wind Symphony performing John Mackey's Places We Can No Longer Go, featuring Shannon Cochran, soprano.
Students and alumni from CCM's Department of Musical Theatre proudly present Project Exhale, a collection of performances celebrating BIPOC voices. Supported by the CCM Harmony Fund, this digital performance features Maya Angelou's "Still I Rise," "Meet the Plastics" from Mean Girls, "Me Voy," "Gee, Officer Krupkee" from West Side Story, "Sola," a Disney Princess Medley, Stevie Wonder's "As," "Hold On," "Till We Reach That Day" from Ragtime, "Brand New Day" from The Wiz and student-created songs and monologues.
In this excerpt from The Good Trouble Project, CCM Acting major Leonard Peterson III shares his experience and perceptions of how society sees young Black men. Directed by CCM alum Torie Wiggins, The Good Trouble Project explores identity, perception, relationships and the highs, lows and in-betweens of what it's like to be Black in today's America. Note: this video contains adult language.
In this excerpt from the CCM Musical Theatre Class of 2024 Freshman Showcase, students Benjamin Cheng, Jeffrey Cornelius, Michael Lee Jr., Madison Mosley, Peter Neureuther, Annalise Prentiss, Julia Schick, Cynsere Stevens and Jamal Stone perform Cynthia Erivo and Joshuah Brian Campbell’s “Stand Up” from the 2019 biographical film Harriet on the banks of the Ohio River and at the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
In this excerpt from our Spring Opera Gala, CCM singers Brittany Olivia Logan, Johan Hartman, Tyler Johnson, Teresa Perrotta, Justin Burgess and Christina Hazen take the stage with the Philharmonia Orchestra to perform the “Sola, sola in buio loco” sextet from from W.A. Mozart's Don Giovanni. Watch CCM's two-night Spring Opera Gala beginning on Thursday, June 17, 2021.
In this excerpt from Together/Apart, CCM singers Tori Adams, Maya McGuire and Kate Gardin are accompanied by Matt Coffey and Joseph Taff on guitar for a performance of The Wailin' Jennys' "One Voice."
Enjoying the CCM OnStage Online performance series? Support CCM's students by making a gift to CCMpower:
- Louise Dieterle Nippert Trust
- Scholarship and Resident Artist Sponsor
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- CSO/CCM Diversity Fellowship Sponsor
- The Corbett Endowment at CCM
- Dance Department Sponsor
- All-Steinway School Sponsor
- Louise H. & David S. Ingalls Foundation, Inc.
- Community Partners
- The Joseph and Frances Jones Poetker Fund of the Cambridge Charitable Foundation, Ritter & Randolph, LLC, Corporate Counsel
- Visiting Artists & Thinking About Music Sponsor
- ArtsWave: Funding Arts, Fueling Community
- CCMpower: Friends and Alumni Fueling the Future of the Arts
The Strader Fund at the Greater Cincinnati Foundation
- CCMONSTAGE ONLINE Broadcast Sponsors
- Dr. & Mrs. Carl G. Fischer
- Musical Theatre Department Sponsor
- Genevieve Smith
- Opera Production Sponsor
- Rafael and Kimberly de Acha
- Opera D’Arte Sponsor
- An Anonymous Donor
- Estate of Mr. William A. Friedlander
- Mrs. William A. Friedlander
- Dr. Randolph L. Wadsworth
- Judith Schonbach Landgren and Peter Landgren
- Mr. & Mrs. Harry H. Santen
- Elizabeth C.B. & Paul G. Sittenfeld+
- Mr. & Mrs. Thomas E. Stegman
- Dr. & Mrs. Theodore W. Striker+
- Mrs. Harry M. Hoffheimer
- Ariel Quartet Sponsors
- Jan Rogers
- Willard and Jean Mulford Charitable Fund of the Cambridge Charitable Foundation
- Choral Studies Sponsors
- Mr. & Mrs. Joseph W. Hirschhorn
- Orchestral Sponsor
- Dorothy Richard Starling Foundation
- Starling Pre-Collegiate Sponsor
- Starling Strings Sponsor
- Dr. Timothy E. and Janet L. Johnson
- Thom Miles and Roberta Gary
- Organ Department Sponsors
- Louis and Susan Meisel
- Piano Department Sponsor
- Richard E. Thornburgh
- Edward Donovan and Cheryl Carter
- Jeff Thomas Catering
- The Castleberry Family
- KMK Law
- Sandra & Stephen Joffe
- Paula Boggs Muething & Brian Muething
- Patti Myers & Alan Flaherty
- Trish & Rick Bryan
- Prestige AV & Creative Services
- Graeter’s Ice Cream
- The CCM Harmony Fund: Challenging Hate & Prejudice through the Performing Arts
- Event Sponsors
- Buddy Rogers Music
- LINKS Sponsor Sponsors listed as of August 30, 2021