Applications to enroll at CCM become available August 1 for both undergraduate and graduate applicants.
Please note: CCM’s Artist Diploma programs in Opera Stage Direction, Opera Coaching and Opera Vocal Performance will not be accepting applications for the 2024-25 academic year.
Admissions applications (unless otherwise noted) must be submitted by December 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST. All pre-screening materials (unless otherwise noted) must be submitted by December 3 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Within 24-48 hours after applying to the university, undergraduate applicants will receive an email from UC Admissions with their application reference ID number and graduate applicants will receive an email with their application ID number. Both undergraduate and graduates will use their unique number to gain access to upload pre-screening materials to CCM's Acceptd website.
Fee to Apply to University of Cincinnati
- $50 – Common Application fee (undergraduates)
- $50 – Transfer Application fee (undergraduates)
- $65 (domestic) – UC Graduate Application fee
- $70 (international) – UC Graduate Application fee
Fee to Apply to CCM
(Fee is collected when submitting pre-screening materials in Acceptd)
$60 – CCM Application fee (per major/program)
- $20 – Acceptd fee (for programs that require document uploads ONLY)
- Total: $80
- $35 – Acceptd fee (for programs that require media/video uploads)
- Total: $95
Note: Due to the high volume of applicants, please allow the admissions staff time to manually update your pre-screening requirement in your application portal.