What is CCM Tribunal?
It is the undergraduate student government group concerned with improving student life at CCM. Tribunal organizes a wide range of activities and acts as a link between the students, faculty, and administration of CCM.
When and Where does Tribunal meet?
Tribunal meets every Tuesday at 6:05 PM in 3230 Mary Emery Hall. Meetings last approximately one hour, though members are expected to hold one office hour per week. Anyone is welcome to join at any time during the school year. Students are eligible to become members after attending two meetings.
What does CCM Tribunal do?
- Social events that include all of CCM
- Community Service Projects
- Sells CCM Merchandise
- Organizes a quarterly Dean's Forum
- Brings in guest speakers and performers
- Increases communication between the students, faculty, and administration
- Works in a variety of other ways to improve life at CCM