Distinctive and welcoming, the CCM Prep's Dance Program is proud to be housed within one of the few collegiate classical ballet programs in the United States and also the oldest college-affiliated dance program in the country.
The philosophy of this program is that every student deserves careful and individualized training from qualified instructors. Classes are small and instructors are specially trained to teach for appropriate ages and skill levels. Use the links below for detailed information about our ballet classes for early childhood, youth, teens and adults.
Click on the links below for class details and registration information.
Please contact the CCM Prep office with questions about Dance Programs.
Featured New Class
- Primary Ballet (Saturdays) (ages 3-5)
- Primary/Continuing Ballet (Mondays) (ages 3-6)
- Continuing Primary Ballet (ages 5-6)
- Ballet Techniques for Teens/Adults (ages 13+)
- Ballet: Level 1 (ages 7-9)
- Ballet: Level 2 (ages 8-10):
- Ballet: Level 3 (ages 8- 13):
- Ballet: Level 4 (ages 9-13):
- Ballet: Level 5 (ages 9-13)
- Ballet: Level 6 (ages 14+):
- Ballet: Level 7 (ages 15+):
- Pas de Deux (ages 15+)