June 21-25, 2022
Workshop students will work in master class settings with CCM collegiate Voice and Acting faculty, CCM Preparatory faculty and professional vocal accompanists to develop a healthy vocal delivery, strong interpretation, language skills and physical freedom in their singing. Optional private lessons are available.
Sample Daily Schedule
|Morning Meeting/Warm ups
|Koon Repertoire class
|11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
|Music Theory class
|French Diction class
|Italian Diction class
Tuition is $600.
Housing is available for an additional fee for a select number of High School Workshops. High School Workshop students are not required to live on campus.
Students must online via Get Acceptd. Select "CCM Preparatory Department: Voice Workshop" from the drop-down list to start your application. There is a $30 fee to audition online. Priority is given to applications received by the priority deadline of March 4, 2022. The hard deadline for applications is March 15, 2022.
Students should prepare the following for their audition:
- One-page resume
- 100-150-word essay answering the question, "What do you hope to gain from this experience?"
- Two art songs with piano accompaniment
- One in English
- One in a foreign language of your choice
- Have your teacher complete a recommendation form
- Teachers can complete the recommendation process online through Get Acceptd