The curriculum emphasizes the development of the well-rounded, holistic musician by providing a solid background in music history and theory as well as areas specific to each musical medium. Undergraduate students enjoy a close collaboration with the University of Cincinnati through a general education core that supplements their education with academic course work while graduate students specialize more precisely in their chosen field.
Program highlights include:
- Free iPad to all incoming 2021-22 classical guitar students
- Generous scholarships available for promising students
- Chamber music and networking opportunities
- Opportunities to explore historical plucked instruments and broaden skill sets
- 21st-century digital career integration